Welcome to my Blog
I am Velda Wilson, Certified Energy Therapist, Certified Gemstone Therapist, and Reiki Master.
Balanced Women’s Blog is dedicated to women wanting to become more self-aware in their personal healing journey.
Balanced Women’s Blog promotes harmony and balance within, relieving stress and supporting the body’s natural ability to heal.
The purpose of Balanced Women’s Blog is to encourage women to empower themselves and trust their self-healing abilities. It has been said ‘Every woman is a healer.’
Check out Balanced Women’s Blog for helpful suggestions to keep your body, mind, and spirit balanced and in perfect harmony.
— Feature Post —
Follow this recipe to enjoy a happier, more stress-free holiday season this year ~ FOR YOURSELF!
1 package of patience with yourself and others.
1/2 cup full of gratitude for what’s going right.
A pinch of forgiveness for not taking care of yourself.
2 times more positive self-talks than negative self-thoughts.
1 juicy moment for reflecting on the importance of compassion for all.
1 large focus on making happiness more important than perfection.
Add as much self-love needed for personal me time.
A dash of humor to taste.
1. Chop holiday preparation chores into bite-sized, easily digested pieces, and distribute to others when possible.
2. Sift out and discard comparing yourself to others.
3. Trim off all worry about what others might think.
4. Generously sprinkle words of encouragement for yourself and others. Blend until hearts melt.
5. Gently whisk away the need for perfection.
6. Skim off your need to control.
7. Simmer your nerves. If your temperature runs hot, take time out to cool down if needed.
8. Combine family and friends together. Mix in laugh-out-loud memories.
9. Top with awareness that you’re not alone. Enjoy the Holidays.