Jin Shin Jyutsu® teaches a practice called cable-jumping to help move our energy flow through disharmony which is indicated in the illustration above. Each finger corresponds to a specific emotion or attitude. This exercise only takes 1-2 minutes on thumb and each finger. Below is the order starting with either thumb, jumper-cabling it lightly with opposite fingers (each attitude finger is cable-jumped using the fingers not the palm):
1. Thumb (balance): Attitude-worry, organs associated-Spleen, Stomach
2. Ring finger (rhythm/harmony) : Attitude-grief, organs associated-Lung, Large Intestine
3. Middle finger ( inner harmony): Attitude-Anger, organs associated-liver, Gallbladder
4. Index finger (freedom/fluidity): Attitude-Fear, organs kidney, bladder
5. Little finger (intuitive knowledge): Attitude-trying to-pretense
Great you now can start on the other fingers if time permits. Tomorrow we will look at the palm (nourish everything).