Patience is the capacity to accept or tolerate delay, trouble, or suffering without getting angry or upset. This is something I will strive continually to achieve. It was suggested I pick a strong healing word today. I thought about it and realized it takes a great deal of strength to trust and practice the following:
1. We are not hasty and wait without complaining.
2. We respond to mistakes or delays with gentleness not judgment.
3. We recognize the lessons that come through waiting and receive them as gifts.
4. We endure things we cannot control with a peaceful heart.
5. We do not rush or allow ourselves to be overcome by pressure.
6. We remind ourselves patience is quiet hope.
7. We know patience brings acceptance and soothes our souls.