The Brow Chakra seeks meaning, truth, and freedom. Wisdom, discernment, knowledge, and intuition are all qualities of this chakra. The Positive Archetype is the Wise Person. Wise people offer the best of their life experience to assist others along the path of growth. The Negative Archetype is the Intellectual. This is a person who draws on information from the limited resources of rational, analytic thinking without incorporating either the emotional or spiritual aspects of life.
Location: Between the eyebrows, referred to as the Third Eye Chakra.
Function: It is the control center for the mind. The Brow or “Third Eye” Chakra is the seat of intuition and clairvoyance. Also this chakra has to do with self reflection and knowing.
Physical Body Energy: Associated with the pituitary gland, eyes, sinuses, base of skull, temporal lobes. It provides energy to the brain which allows the mind to be active and positive.
Emotional Body Energy: Regulates our emotional responses. Gives us permission to experience our feelings—choosing when it is appropriate to express how we feel.
Mental Body Energy: The Brow Chakra formulates our mentality. It is where we develop understanding for limitations of our own and those of others. This energy center cultivates forgiveness and gratitude.
Working Through Brow Chakra Negativity (based on Ambika Wauters’ book, The Book of Chakras)
1. Allow your mind to relax. Overuse leads to worry and obsessions.
2. Be aware when you are tired and weary. Do something positive for yourself.
3. Be willing to move past quick fixes and shallow superficial solutions.
4. Question anything or any person who negates your innate worth, sense of freedom, or beauty. Note any abusive patterns in your life and tell yourself, “Never Again.”
5. Look for the good in each person and each situation. Make a choice to be as positive and loving as you know how to be.
6. Stop comparing yourself with others. Find what is unique about you.
7. Meet like-minded people by taking courses and workshops to help resolve any fear and loneliness. Enjoy Uplifting and inspirational books and movies.
8. Look in the mirror daily and feel love for yourself.
Resolving Crown Chakra Negativity Tomorrow Completes the Seven Major Chakras