Violet stones have a natural affinity to the Brow and Crown Chakras. The following Violet stones combines the red and blue vibrations to bring a state of balance wherever required, while having a special focus on the workings of the mind:
1. Prized as master healer.
2. Colors varies from very dark, almost black, through purple to a delicate violet.
3. Calming and stabilizing to all areas, including the mind.
4. Reduces restlessness, irritation, and worry.
5. Balances Brow & Crown Chakras – can be used anywhere.
6. Helpful for meditation – place on Brow or above Crown Chakra.
1. Fluorite is characterized by internal bands of color and clearly visible planes of cleavage.
2. Common colors are blues and violets, green, yellow and clear.
3. Balancer of Brow and Crown Chakra.
4. Helps to integrate spiritual energies in a balanced way to any level of the body.
5. It will encourage orderliness and structure.
6. Improves levels of physical co-ordination and mental agility.
1. Known as the new age stone.
2. Colors are lilac, violet, and opaque.
3. Sugilite is one of the most powerful healing stones and is suitable for all chakras, but especially for the Brow & Crown Chakras.
4. The nervous system is balanced by this stone.
5. Helps sensitive individuals who feel unable to keep up with the changes within society and technology.
6. Supports people who are dependent on drugs and gives them more determination and power to withdraw from their dependency.
I have used the following books for references: The Great Encyclopedia of Healing Stones, Fragrances & Herbs published by Methusalem from Germany. Also Simon & Susan Lilly’s book, Using Crystals For Healing.