The Crown Chakra is the most elevated chakra. The chakras act as a ladder to healing, love, and spirituality, moving up to more refined spiritual energy of the Crown Chakra. The Positive Archetype is The Guru. Gurus are people who realize who they are. They are a cultivation of grace, bliss, gratitude, and acknowledge divine intervention. The Negative Archetype is the Egotist. Egotists are people who think their efforts alone carry them through life. They are arrogant, self-absorbed, and inflexible.
Location: At the top of the head.
Function: The Crown Chakra controls the pineal gland, which sits at the top of the midbrain below the cerebral hemisphere. It influences our deep inner cycles, such as sleep, happiness, and tranquility. Its qualities are bliss, beauty, and spirituality.
Physical Body Energy: The pineal gland produces melatonin and regulates our body clock. This center eases physical & emotional pain by releasing endorphins.
Emotional Body Energy: This energy center wants to cultivate bliss and surrender to ‘WHAT IS’. This state of bliss is often called transcendence.
Mental Body Energy: Crown Chakra opens the realm of higher thinking to us. It develops holistic and universal principles of acceptance, respect, and knowing.
Working Through Crown Chakra Negativity (based on Ambika Wauters’ book, The Book of Chakras)
1. Open your awareness to a higher power than your limited everyday self.
2. There is a higher self, which can guide your way, and offer you love and protection. Take the time to find this within yourself.
3. Look inside yourself to discover who you are. Release limited ideas of self so they fall away easily.
4. Try not to identify with what has name and form. This is limited and is not who you are.
5. Read spiritually uplifting books.
6. Avoid becoming entangled in situations or with people who reject peace.
7. Explore your true beliefs about life. Don’t accept what has been handed to you without knowing whether it is right.
8. Direct your awareness inward for a moment every day to connect with the part of you that is eternal and indelible. It will guide you through your life if you allow it to.
Please check all our categories for more Chakra Healing!