It is important to know that the Heart Chakra is the balance point for our entire energy system. Balancing the heart brings a life-supporting calm to us, and an ability to relate positively to the world around us. The layout shown in the illustration above is from Simon Lilly & Susan Lilly’s book, Using Crystals For Healing, helps stabilize all the energies of the heart.
Balancing the Heart Chakra’s Energies
1. First place a small Rose Quartz on the Heart Chakra at the center of the chest.
2. Take four Green Tourmalines and make a cross along the axis of the body around the Rose Quartz. Clear Quartz can be used if Tourmalines are unavailable. (If any stones used have natural points, be sure that the points are facing outwards. These outward pointed stones ensure that a relaxing calm is established).
3. Between the four Tourmalines make a second diagonal cross using Smoky Quartz.
4. Stay in this heart layout for five to ten minutes. This pattern will release stress from the heart while balancing and grounding its energies.
Herkimer Diamond Layout
1. This can be used following the treatment above or done separately. Beneath the Heart Chakra is another small energy center that is concerned with holding and bringing to fruition our most cherished wishes and desires.
2. A Herkimer Diamond placed just under the heart will help access this energy, bringing a sense of clarity and direction when there is confusion.
3. Stay in this heart layout for five or ten minutes. Afterwards to feel more grounded, hold in your hands any red, black, or brown stones.