Tomorrow being Thanksgiving, I decided it would be appropriate to discuss the animal spirit guide TURKEY. According to Steven D. Farmer, PhD in his book Animal Spirit Guides:
If TURKEY shows up, it means:
1. Transcend the focus on your own needs to the greater needs of the whole.
2. Perform some acts that honors the earth.
3. Volunteer time in selfless service for something you want to support.
1. You’re feeling overwhelmed or disillusioned with materialism.
2. You are prompted to donate your time and energy to a worthwhile cause.
3. Plan a sharing function, where attendees are willing to exchange helpful ideas.
1. You do your best to help others in need and are a very communal person.
2. You prefer being near forested areas, but are adaptable in many environments.
3. You may appear awkward, but you’re quick and alert when necessary.