When practicing Jin Shin Jyatsu® jumper-cabling the index fingers and ring fingers, as described in the book The Touch of Healing by Alice Burmeister with Tom Monte, here are the following benefits:
Jumper-cabling Index fingers and ring toes (as shown)
• Reduce fear and depression.
• Release blockages that cause bloating, fluid retention, and gas.
• Hold whenever you feel insecure, afraid, or lonely.
Jumper-cabling Index fingers (by themselves):
• Can affect the functions that revitalize bones and bone marrow.
• Can help babies eliminate discomforts related to teething and drooling.
• Promotes healing of teeth and gums.
• Promotes healthy circulation throughout the body
Jumper-cabling Ring Toes (by themselves):
• Revitalizes liver, gall bladder, spleen, pancreas, and diaphragm functions.
• Can strengthen back and respiratory system.