Are you ready to make your own first-aid spray? It is very rewarding to create healing sprays with essential oils for your own personal use and as gifts for friends and loved ones. I recommend using only colored glass spray bottles and 100% pure therapeutic Young Living Essential oils.
FIRST AID SPRAY
1. Mix above oils thoroughly in 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
2. Add this to 8 ounces of distilled water (best in glass container with tight lid) and shake vigorously.
3. Pore into spray bottle.
4. Spray minor cuts and wounds before applying bandage.
5. Repeat 2-3 times daily for 3 days.
6. Complete the healing process by applying a drop or two of Tea Tree oil to the wound daily for the next few days.
Facts about Lavender:
Promotes tissue regeneration and speeds up wound healing. Some of the medical properties are antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and relaxant.
Facts about Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree):
The medical properties are antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory.
Facts about Cypress:
Medical properties are improves circulation and strengthens blood capillaries, anti-infectious, antispasmodic, and discourages fluid retention.
The last thing you need to do is label your spray bottle!