Authors Simon and Sue Lilly state that the following layout can help you deal with changes in your life, or when you need energy to tackle new challenges. Lapis Lazuli brings clarity and insight, while the red cloth and stones activate a practical response to your change in circumstances.
NEW PATHS LAYOUT
1. Spread out a red cloth on the floor. Position the two red stones of your choice on the front of each ankle, secured with tape if necessary. (#1 on illustration)
2. Lie down on the cloth and place a carnelian on your navel. (#2 on illustration)
3. Place lapis lazuli at the center of your chest, over the heart chakra. (#3 on illustration)
4. Place the second carnelian just below the lapis lazuli, at the base of your sternum. There is a small chakra here, the anakananda, which is associated with hopes and wishes. (#4 on illustration)
5. Relax in the layout for 4-5 minutes, then remove the stones. Repeat daily until you feel your circumstances shift.