Doing color healing with candles is quite easy and very therapeutic. The following is helpful information regarding what candle colors to use for healing, guidelines for candle burning, and the Color Candle Triangle Treatment:
Candle color and their use in healing:
White—For cleansing, use to purify any event or area. White is spiritual, it is soothing during pregnancy for mother and fetus.
Purple— Dispels negativity, soothes paranoia.
Green— Use to increase vitality and stamina
Orange—Use to sooth ragged nerves
Red— Is best for all healing.
Guidelines For Candle Burning:
1. The color you choose is determined by what is needed.
2. Candles should be rubbed, in one direction only, with a white all cotton fabric to rid any accumulated negativity. Use healing candles for only healing.
3. Burn candles away from flammable objects. Never use the breath to extinguish a candle flame. This affects the frequency of the ending part of the candle session. Use a metal cup or flame snuffer.
4. 100-percent-beeswax candles have a uniquely fresh smell, which is distinctly different from paraffin.
Healing Color Candle Burning Treatment:
1. Recommend starting with a short meditation to clear energies to help you focus.
2. Choose the appropriate color, remember red is good for all healing sessions.
3. Arrange candles in a triangle formation. Sit in the middle of the triangle. State your intent of healing clearly.
4. Take three deep slow breaths.
5. Begin to concentrate and visualize the healing taking place. Usually 10 to 15 minutes will be enough time inside the candle grid.
Closing Candle Healing Treatment:
1. When finished with session, extinguish the flame of each candle by using a metal cup or flame snuffer.
2. Keep in mind that some candle healing might need to be repeated over a period of days.
3. Place candles in an area that will not be disturbed. Color Candle Healing should always be performed in a low traffic area.
4. Do not choose a place where there is a TV, radio noise or disturbances of any kind.