I decided to dedicate each day this Valentine’s week to the Heart Chakra. I was thrilled when I found this wonderful little book by Ambika Wauters called Healing with the Energy of the Chakras. I would like to share the following “Questionnaire for the Heart Chakra” from her book:
1. Is love at the core of your life?
2. What things about yourself do you love? Do you have a sense of your own loveliness?
3. What things about yourself do you truly enjoy?
4. Who are the people you love and are truly grateful for in your life? What do you love about each one of them?
5. Do you remember a time when you felt deeply loved? Do you remember a time you felt deep love for someone?
6. How do you express your love to others?
7. What experiences have helped you to love yourself and others?
8. Have there been people in your life who have helped you to experience love more fully?
9. Who in your life has loved you unconditionally?
10. Who have you loved unconditionally?
11. Are there people you need to forgive in order to open your heart?
12. Are you willing to release anger and resentment so that there is more love available to you?
13. Can you forgive yourself for the times you have not been loving to yourself or to others?
14. Would you like more love in your life? Could you allow it into your experience?