As we continue author Inna Segal’s, exercises enhancing healthy emotions, lets first look at her next principles for healing. Principle 3: Breathe Consciously. When your breathe slowly, deeply, and consciously, you feel your body, tune into your intuition, relax your mind, and purify the blood. Principle 4: Eat Healthfully and Consciously. Being healthy means eating healthy food that nourishes your body and gives you energy, vitality, and well-being. Now begin the exercises by finding a quiet comfortable location and body position. Now begin the exercises by finding a quiet comfortable location and body position. Breathe deeply for several moments. Keep a notepad and pen nearby to write down insights that may come to you in the process.
1. Imagine the person you are now ready to forgive. Remember, you are doing the process more for yourself than for someone else, as when you forgive, you are forgiving and letting go of a destructive emotion. This does not mean that you condone any harmful words or actions from this person; you are just letting go of the pain or discomfort you are carrying that was caused by this person.
2. Say: “Divine Healing Intelligence, I call on the blue-white flame of forgiveness to help me let go of all harmful ties between me and (insert the name of the person or experience that has kept you stuck.) Please release all the resentment, anger, hurt, and distrust between us. Dear (insert name) I forgive you for (state the source of your hurt or anger.”)
If appropriate, say, “I ask you to forgive me for (state what you would like to be forgiven for). I ask that all harmful energies be dissolved by the blue-white flame of forgiveness, purifying our hearts and minds, freeing us wholly. Please fill us with Divine Love and compassion. Thank you.”
3. Repeat the word “CLEAR” several times until you feel lighter.
4. Imagine that all resentment is releasing from your heart and soul. Allow the blue-white flame of forgiveness to dissolve all harmful ties between you and the other person(s). When the density has released, continue to focus on filling your heart with Divine Love and compassion. You may need to do this process several times in order to complete forgiveness.
1. Say: “Divine Healing Intelligence, please re-energize my consciousness with your violet ray of freedom. Allow me to experience the freedom of choice, confidence, and self-expression. Help me become independent, make empowering decisions, and pursue my dreams. Help me live my life free of internal chains and conflict that limit my self-expression and exploration of life. Place me in an environment that gives me the freedom to discover my passion and the means to pursue it. Guide me to my own Divinity and discover my greatness. Thank you.”
2. Repeat the word “CLEAR” several times until you feel lighter.
3. The first step to freedom is recognizing that you have a choice. Each person has the freedom to view the world from whatever perspective he or she choose. Focus on appreciating where you have freedom, and work toward letting go of inner limitation and conflict. where you do not.
COMING SOON SERIES #4.
PRACTICE EXERCISES INDIVIDUALLY OR TOGETHER IN ANY ORDER.