The Bear is a profound Native American symbol of majesty, freedom and power. The spiritual conections made with the bear makes it a brother to the First People. As a brother, the bear imparts this advice to both our ancestors and us today:
1. Because the bear is cautious, it encourages discernment to humankind.
2. Because of a fierce spirit, the bear signals bravery to those who require it.
3. Because of its mass and physical power, the bear stands for confidence and victory.
4. Because it prefers peace and tranquility (in spite of its size), Bear calls for harmony and balance.
Call on Bear when:
1. There is need for physical or emotional healing.
2. You need power and strength or emotional protection.
3. You want courage to pursue goals or when a situation requires you to be assertive in order maintain dignity.
I am fearless.
I am confident.
I seek harmony & balance.