The RAM covers many of the Bighorn Sheep but I want to focus on Dall Sheep of Alaska. I have had the pleasure to watch these magnificent snowy white creatures grazing on the steep sides of a mountain. It almost looks like an impossible feat. Following is what Steven D. Farmer, Ph.D. writes about RAM, in his book Animal Spirits:
If RAM shows up, it means:
1. Take steps to correct something that is out of balance in your life.
2. Right time to pursue intellectual or educational interests and activities, so make plans to do so. You are ready for new challenges.
3. You’re about to go through a spiritual initiation leading to an emergence of a different sense of yourself.
Call on RAM when:
1. You need a boost so that you’ll feel stronger and more powerful.
2. You’re dealing with a challenging or stressful situation and want to maintain a sense of balance.
3. You’re at the beginning of a new project or relationship and want to leap ahead while keeping yourself grounded at the same time.
If RAM is your POWER ANIMAL:
1. You are very confident and believe in yourself and your abilities.
2. You keep things to yourself and rarely communicate what you’re thinking or feeling.
3. You are very imaginative and have a great deal of curiosity that increases as you mature, and you are willing to pursue whatever attracts your attention.
4. You are spontaneous, willing to move quickly when a new opportunity presents itself.