There are emotions and states that are able to close down chakras, if they’re not processed adequately. Anodea Judith calls them ‘demons’ in her book, Eastern Body, Western Mind. The demons affect the ‘rights’ that are associated with the chakras, which are listed below:
- 1. Root Chakra: D- Fear; R-The right to be here 2. Sacral Chakra: D-Guilt; R-The right to feel
- 3. Solar Plexus: D-Shame; R-The right to act 4. Heart Chakra: D-Sorrow; R- The right to love and be loved
- 5. Throat Chakra; D-Lies; R-The right to speak and hear truth 6. Brow Chakra; D-Illusion; R-The right to see
- 7. Crown Chakra; D-Attachment; R-The right to know
- Using affirmations helps rid the chakra ‘demons’. By working with affirmations, one becomes more aware of their emotions and feelings and chakra healing begins. Are you ready to join me in the 15 day challenge?