I would never thought to share about the Wasp Spirit Guide. I am not frightened of wasps but have a great respect for their aggressive temperament. Bees on the other hand are gentle and only sting when protecting themselves. Several days ago while curled up reading a book, there was a buzzing. I thought possibly a piece of paper might be resting on the heat vent, but no, suddenly a wasp appeared. Startled, I asked “where did you come from and why now?” With a plastic container, I rescued him from possible demise at the hands of other members of the family and placed him in a bush near the house. Perhaps some of the Wasp Spirit Guide messages covered by Steven D. Farmer, PH.D. in his book Animal Spirit Guides might speak to you as they did to me.
If WASP shows up, it means:
1. Whatever task is before you, jump in and go for it with enthusiasm and determination. Lead with heart not mind.
2. The next few weeks, focus on fulfilling your responsibilities and personal obligations.
3. Then break out of your routine and do something adventurous. Whatever you’ve dreamed of doing, put some plans into action to realize them.
Call on WASP when:
1. When going through tangled emotions/mood swings and want to stay centered as possible while going through this time.
2. You are in a rut and want to break out of it. You feel the need for emotional and physical nourishment.
3. You’ve been wishing and dreaming about something and now want to work toward its manifestation
If WASP is your POWER ANIMAL:
1. You like to do things your way and you alternate between being independent, private, and irritable to being sociable, personable and enjoying others. This can make for some challenges in a relationship.
2. As you ages, you’ll receive more recognition for being an innovator of new trends and ideas
3. You are a hard worker and willing to do what it takes to get the job done. Late summer and early fall are the seasons when you are the most active and dynamic.
FYI, these hints remind us to be cautious around wasps.