Yes, I am sharing another chakra color balancing exercise today. I can’t stress enough how easy one can align and balance their chakras by breathing in color. Below is a chart of associative colors followed by a visual color balancing exercise recommended by American Artist Rose Arizmendi:
1. Start with the first chakra located at the base of your spine. Visualize spinning this chakra and breathe the color red into this spinning wheel of energy.
2. Move up to the second chakra and spin this wheel while visualizing a bright juicy orange color filling this chakra. Focus on this orange color and breathe deeply, letting go of any unwanted energy.
3. Move to the third chakra; spin yellow lemon light into this area. Let go of any emotional energy that may be blocking this center. Feel this sunny warm yellow light calm and relax you. Bathe the stomach, liver, gallbladder and spleen with this color.
4. Next visualize a brilliant forest green color and spin this color into your heart chakra. Let this color fill you with the energy of unconditional love. Visualize this green light flowing throughout your body, healing and balancing the immune and endocrine systems.
5. When ready move up to the throat chakra and spin a bright blue in this center. Let this blue light remove any fears or misunderstandings. This is the chakra of communication on many different levels. Breathe deeply and bathe your lungs, vocal cords and bronchial tubes with this clear blue light.
6. Move gently upwards and begin to spin your third eye chakra. Visualize a deep indigo color filling this spinning wheel. Become aware of the Divine energy of this chakra.
7. Now move up to the crown chakra and visualize violet light spinning within this center. Feel this light transmute anger into understanding, hate into love and fear into courage. Let compassion and love flow through your body. Allow this energy to heal and nourish you. Visualize yourself resonating in complete alignment.
Finish by becoming aware of all your chakra centers. How do they feel? When they feel balanced, visualize white light entering the top of your head and bring this light down through each chakra. Spin it around and shoot it back up through the chakras and out through your crown chakra. Allow this white light to form a bubble of light around your body, surrounding yourself with beautiful protective light throughout the day.